Saturday, June 18, 2016

Natural Gas Trading: Weekends Post for the week 20th - 24th Jun

What a rally to end this week! The last few seconds before Friday closing spiked to new high!

The case to be bearish:
Based on daily TF, it has hit the upper channel again. The 7 daily candles have formed a resistance line. If it can't close above, I would deem it as bearish reversal sign.

Future more, as long as the daily candle did not touch the upper BB, I would see this as topping soon!


Weekly TF has shown after three long green candles, there is a bearish reversal. The current one has 4 green candles with this week as much smaller one. Based on candlesticks pattern, this is candle bearish deliberation pattern.



Example of successful bearish deliberation pattern can be shown in below charts.


The case to be bullish:
On the other hand, Friday candle has broken out of the consolidation within the 9th Jun candle, closing with new high. This could be deemed as bullish.



Verdict:
A trend with no retracement is not sustainable. The daily MACD seems to be about to go down and daily RSI is very overbought.Together with the candlestick pattern and trendline pattern, I remain a stubborn bear for a decent retracement but will be cautious for a spike to 2.7 before the anticipated retracement.

Daily support/resistance on 20th Jun: 2.638, 2.605

Weekly support/resistance for 20th-24th Jun: 2.635, 2.596
Monthly support/resistance for Jun: 2.235, 2.26, 2.128, 2.204

22 comments:

  1. Above updates have helped me to add up my knowledge of commodity market by offering me with live updates on commodity market and Epic Research. Join our services for better investment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. Best trading strategies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. Future With Tech

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trainer PAL Providing training of Advanced Digital Marketing course in Chandigarh with latest techniques. Digital marketing play a very wide role in online business so learn digital marketing strategy to drive your online business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. London Airport Transfers

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. 2mercados

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! oil and gas

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. gilgamesh

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. robo iq option

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
    Fortissio

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. 1000Pip Builder Forex Signals

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... best forex signals

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. best forex signals

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the update, very nice site.. csgo trading

    ReplyDelete
  15. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Copy Trade binary Options

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Best Binary Options Strategy Ebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Quotex Bonus Code

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. VFX Alerts Binary Options

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. Best Quotex Review

    ReplyDelete
  20. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Canada Visa Canada

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Үндістанға виза алуға өтініш

    ReplyDelete